You appreciate the finer details of life.
You recognize when you get exceptional service.
You should receive nothing less!
When you are shopping for or selling a unique home, it’s attention to the details that matter. You understand that your financial advisor, your accountant and your Realtor have come to specialize in a niche.
Operating on a different level is what a professional does. Not all real estate providers are the same. On a higher level, they have knowledge, experience, connections and a proven track record in the niche market. As a Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, Marley is a proven proficient specialist, attaining the highest level based on actual performance.
2017 Long and Foster Top Realtor Team for the Year by Gross Commission Hampton Roads Region
2017 Long and Foster Top Realtor Team for the Year by Listings GCI Hampton Roads Region
2017 #1 Realtor Team in Williamsburg MLS- Total Volume
2017 Broker License in the Commonwealth of Virginia
From 2010 to 2017 Long & Foster Top Producer- Williamsburg Sales
From 2010 to 2017 Long & Foster- Williamsburg – Gross Commission –First Place
2016 #1 Realtor Team in Williamsburg MLS- Total Volume
2016 Long & Foster #2 Team in Volume Sold for all of Hampton Roads
2012 -2017: Realty Alliance Sales Award- Exceptional Performance ranking in the top 5% of all residential real estate sales professionals in North America
2015 Long & Foster #1 Team in Volume Sold for all of Hampton Roads
2015 #1 Realtor in Williamsburg MLS- Total Volume
From 2010 to 2015 Long & Foster Top Producer – Hampton Roads Region- Individual Gross Commission- Top Five Producer
From 2011 to 2015 Long and Foster Chairman’s Club
2007 Top Producer Sheeran Sotheby’s International Realty
Credentials, and Personal Facts
• In 2017 became Licensed Broker in the Commmonwealth of VA, practicing as an Associate Broker in the Long and Foster Williamsburg Office
• Licensed Full Time Realtor in Virginia 2003-present
• Licensed Full Time Realtor in Pennsylvania 1996-2003
• Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) – Guild Member 2015 – 2017
• Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) Designation.
This designation is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong real estate educational foundation. REALTORS® with the GRI designation are highly trained in many areas of real estate to better serve and protect their clients.
• Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®)
This designation is the benchmark for excellence in buyer representation
• Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR), Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR), and Williamsburg Area Association of Realtors (WAAR)
• Past Mortgage Loan Officer at a Pennsylvania commercial bank
• Past Member of the Two Rivers Country Club Marketing Committee
• Past President and Vice President of Southern Lehigh School Board
• Graduate of Lehigh University – BS in Economics and Business Administration
• Born in the Netherlands, speaks fluent Dutch and English
• Resides in Governor’s Land with her husband Tom
• Member of the Two Rivers Marina and Yacht Club
When not selling real estate, Marley’s interests include good food, gourmet cooking, long walks, boating, and precious time spent with family and friends.
Proven successful Mother/Daughter team, achieving top producer status year after year
• M.S., Curriculum & Instruction, B.S. Education, Radford University