You appreciate the finer details of life.
You recognize when you get exceptional service.
You should receive nothing less!
When you are shopping for or selling a unique home, it’s attention to the details that matter. You understand that your financial advisor, your accountant and your Realtor have come to specialize in a niche.
Operating on a different level is what a professional does. Not all real estate providers are the same. On a higher level, they have knowledge, experience, connections and a proven track record in the niche market. As a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) Guild Member, Marley is a proficient specialist. CLHMS are real estate professionals from around the world who have received specialized training and demonstrated expertise in the marketing of luxury homes and estates. Guild members have attained the highest level of Membership based on actual performance.
Operating on a higher level is what Marley does consistently through her commitment in helping you accomplish your real estate objectives.
Marley’s Buyer and Seller Support Team
- Licensed Realtor
- M.S., Curriculum & Instruction, B.S. Education, Radford University
2014: Long & Foster #2 Sales Team, Hampton Roads
2012 & 2013: Realty Alliance Sales Award – Exceptional Performance ranking in the top 5% of all residential real estate sales professionals in North America
2011-2014: Long & Foster, Williamsburg – First Place – Individual Gross Commission
2010-2014: Long & Foster, Williamsburg – Top Producer – Sales
2010: Long & Foster Chairman’s Club
2009: Long & Foster President’s Club Member
2007: Sheeran Sotheby’s International Realty – Top Producer
Credentials, and Personal Facts
• Licensed Full Time Realtor in Pennsylvania 1996-2003
• Licensed Full Time Realtor in Virginia 2003-present
• Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) – Guild Member
• Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) Designation.
This designation is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong real estate educational foundation. REALTORS® with the GRI designation are highly trained in many areas of real estate to better serve and protect their clients.
• Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®)
This designation is the benchmark for excellence in buyer representation
• Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR), Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR), and Williamsburg
• Area Association of Realtors (WAAR)
• Past Mortgage Loan Officer at a Pennsylvania commercial bank
• Past Member of the Two Rivers Country Club Marketing Committee
• Past President and Vice President of Southern Lehigh School Board
• Graduate of Lehigh University – BS in Economics and Business Administration
• Born in the Netherlands, speaks fluent Dutch and English
• Resides in Governor’s Land with her husband Tom
• Member of the Two Rivers Marina and Yacht Club
When not selling real estate, Marley’s interests include good food, gourmet cooking, long walks, boating, and precious time spent with family and friends.