About the Team
You appreciate the finer details of life.
You recognize when you get exceptional service.
You should receive nothing less!
When you are shopping for or selling a unique home, it’s attention to the details that matter. You understand that your financial advisor, your accountant and your Realtor have come to specialize in a niche.
Operating on a different level is what a professional does. Not all real estate providers are the same. On a higher level, they have knowledge, experience, connections and a proven track record in the niche market. As a Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, Marley is a proven proficient specialist, attaining the highest level based on actual performance.
Proven successful Mother/Daughter team, achieving top producer status year after year.
-Top Producer/Sales Team, Long & Foster Williamsburg, VA Office
-Top Listing Team, Long & Foster Williamsburg, VA Office
-Highest Priced Sale of the Year, Long & Foster Williamsburg, VA Office ($1,650,000)
-#1 Team – Total Volume Settled, Long & Foster Williamsburg, VA Office
-#1 Team – Listing Side Volume Settled, Long & Foster Williamsburg, VA Office
-#1 Team – Buyer Side Volume Settled, Long & Foster Williamsburg, VA Office
Credentials and Personal Facts
• In 2017 became Licensed Broker in the Commmonwealth of VA, practicing as an Associate Broker in the Long and Foster Williamsburg Office
• Licensed Full Time Realtor in Virginia 2003-present
• Licensed Full Time Realtor in Pennsylvania 1996-2003
• Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) – Guild Member 2015 – 2017
• Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) Designation.
This designation is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong real estate educational foundation. REALTORS® with the GRI designation are highly trained in many areas of real estate to better serve and protect their clients.
• Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®)
This designation is the benchmark for excellence in buyer representation
• Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR), Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR), and Williamsburg Area Association of Realtors (WAAR)
• Past Mortgage Loan Officer at a Pennsylvania commercial bank
• Past Member of the Two Rivers Country Club Marketing Committee
• Past President and Vice President of Southern Lehigh School Board
• Graduate of Lehigh University – BS in Economics and Business Administration
• Born in the Netherlands, speaks fluent Dutch and English
• Resides in Governor’s Land with her husband Tom
• Member of the Two Rivers Marina and Yacht Club
When not selling real estate, Marley’s interests include good food, gourmet cooking, long walks, boating, and precious time spent with family and friends.