About the Team
You appreciate the finer details of life.
You recognize when you get exceptional service.
You should receive nothing less!
When you are shopping for or selling a unique home, it’s attention to the details that matter. You understand that your financial advisor, your accountant and your Realtor have come to specialize in a niche.
Operating on a different level is what a professional does. Not all real estate providers are the same. On a higher level, they have knowledge, experience, connections and a proven track record in the niche market. As a Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, Marley is a proven proficient specialist, attaining the highest level based on actual performance.
The Marley Numbers Team is compromised of dedicated individuals working together to achieve your goal!
Marley – Associate Broker
Christy – Realtor
Caroline – Communications Coordinator
Tom – Home Inspection Coordinator
A successful mother and daughter team earning Top Team Producer status year after year!
- Total Volume Sold in the Williamsburg and the surrounding area – $250 million plus
- 2018-2020 Long and Foster Top Team Producers in all of Hampton Roads
#1 Gross Commission Income
#1 Number of Listing
#1 Number of Sales
- 2010 to 2020 Long & Foster Williamsburg ~Top Producer for Individual and/or Teams
- 2010 to 2020 Long & Foster Williamsburg Gross Commission ~ First Place
- 2016 – 2020 #1 Realtors/Team in Williamsburg MLS for homes $500,000+
- 2017- 2020 Associate Broker Licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- 2004 – 2020 Full time licensed Real Estate Professional in Virginia
- 1996 – 2004 Full time licensed Real Estate Professional in Pennsylvania
- Member of the Long and Foster’s “Elite Top 100”, recognizing the top 100 Realtors out of 12,000 Long and Foster Realtors
- Graduate of Lehigh University- BS in Economics and Business Administration
- Past President and Vice President of Southern Lehigh School Board~ Pennsylvania
- Born in the Netherlands and speaks fluent Dutch
Christy Numbers Bossman
- Specialty- the Luxury Real Estate Market with emphasis on “Lifestyles” and “Buyer Agency”
- 2012-2020 Participated in the Sale of over $150 million dollars of closed transactions
- 2012 licensed as Virginia Realtor and joined Long & Foster Realtors
- 2015-2018 Member of Springhill HOA Board of Directors- Treasurer
- 2010-2012 Second grade teacher at Springfield Elementary School in Newport News, VA
- 2010 Graduated from Radford University – Masters in Curriculum & Instruction
- 2009 Graduated from Radford University – Summa Cum Laude – Elementary Education
- 2018 married Sean Bossman at Two Rivers Country Club ~ Williamsburg, VA and together are proud owners of Stonewall (an American Bulldog) and Charlie (a German Shorthaired Pointer)
- 2003 moved to Williamsburg Virginia from Allentown Pennsylvania
“Real Estate is my passion. I love finding the perfect home and lifestyle for my clients. Buying or selling a home is not only a large financial investment but also an emotional experience. I am available 7 days a week to guide and support you throughout the entire home selling/buying process.”
Christy Numbers Bossman