Marley was born in the Netherlands, immigrated to the US as a child, and began her real estate career in 1996 in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
It soon became apparent that to become successful and to provide true value to one’s clients, much more was involved in selling real estate than what is generally perceived by the public. Hard work, knowledge, integrity, and a passion to assist buyers and sellers with one of their most important and emotional purchases is a must. A client’s needs come first. This dedication and passion for her clients and their needs proved to be successful, treating each client as family and a friend. In a few short years Marley became a top producer.
In 2003 the family moved to Williamsburg, Virginia, a new beginning for Marley’s Real Estate career. This time the emphasis was on “Lifestyles” as Williamsburg is a destination for buyers from across the country not just looking for a house, but rather an opportunity to enjoy life to the fullest. Marley again became a top producer.
- Associate Broker since 2017
- 2022 Real Trend Ranking – Top 1% of Agents Nationwide
- Multiyear member of the Long and Foster “Top 100 Elite Performers” (out of 15,000 Long and Foster Realtors)
- Successfully specializing in the Williamsburg Luxury Home market. “Selling lifestyles, one client at a time.”
- Williamsburg and Long and Foster’s Top Producer Team with the highest average sale per property and the highest team annual volume year after year.
- Total volume sold in the Williamsburg and surrounding area: over $300 million
- Honors Graduate of Lehigh University with a BS in Economics and Business Administration
- Married with three children and four grandchildren
- Enjoys making a house into a home- Southern hospitality, great food, and great times at home
- Enjoys boating on the James River
- Past School Board President of a Pennsylvania school district
- Born in the Netherlands and became a proud US citizen in her teens